We're looking for a passionate Drupalist to join our team. Fuse is Drupal-focused Web Design & Development shop located in Vancouver's Historic Railtown. We have a diverse client base that includes TELUS, Doctors of BC, OpenRoad Auto Group & BC Cancer Foundation. We're a small, tight knit group of Drupal lovin' folk. We have fun at work, stick to regular working hours whenever possible and offer a benefits package so you can keep those teeth nice and white.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of client and internal projects. Ideally, we're looking for someone with experience configuring and theming projects from the ground up, and who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty when it comes to custom modules. A passion for Drupal and a commitment to the Open Source community is also a must. When you encounter a bug in a contrib module, you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves, fix it, and post a patch to the issue queue.
- Develop websites using Drupal for Responsive designs
- Drupal configuration
- Drupal theming (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Custom Drupal module development
- General website maintenance
- Basic Systems Administration
- Security monitoring & updates
- Sharing knowledge with the Open Source community through blog posts, IRC chats and Drupal.org contributions
- Drupal (Configuration, Theming & Module Development)
- PHP / MySQL
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience with Drupal 8 / Symfony
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS)
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility Standards (WCAG 2.0)
- Server configuration and maintenance (Ubuntu, CentOS, Apache, Nginx)
- Experience working with other programming languages, frameworks or platforms
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems and automated testing (Jenkins, Behat, SimpleTest)
3+ years of experience building websites and applications with Drupal, but we know that some people are fast learners. If you feel you got what it takes to be Fuse Interactive's Next Top Drupalista, all you have to do is prove it.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd love to see what you got. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you include links to at least two Drupal projects that you've worked on. Feel free to also link to any Open Source contributions you've made (Drupal patches, modules, github etc.)