We're looking for a passionate budding web developer to join our team. Fuse Interactive is a Web Design & Development shop located in Vancouver's Historic Railtown. We have a diverse client base that includes TELUS, Doctors of BC, OpenRoad Auto Group & the BC Cancer Foundation. We're a small, tight knit team of planners, designers & developers. We have fun at work (kegerator & free lunch Fridays), stick to regular working hours whenever possible, and offer a benefits package so you can keep those teeth nice and white.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of client and internal projects. Ideally, we're looking for someone with some experience building web projects from the ground up on platforms like Drupal & Wordpress.
- Develop mobile responsive websites
- CMS configuration
- CMS theming (HTML/CSS/JS)
- General website maintenance
- PHP / MySQL
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience configuring and theming Drupal
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS)
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility Standards (WCAG 2.0)
- Server configuration and maintenance (Ubuntu, CentOS, Apache, Nginx)
- Experience working with other programming languages, frameworks or platforms
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems and automated testing (Jenkins, Behat, SimpleTest)
2+ years of experience building websites, but we know that some people are fast learners. If you feel you got what it takes to be Fuse Interactive’s Next Top Developer, all you have to do is prove it.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd love to see what you got. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you include links to the best projects you've worked on. Feel free to also link to any Open Source contributions you’ve made.